Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
BOSTON EXPLOSION: 4 DAYS LATER
The daunting task of sifting through thousands of images of the Boston Marathon bombing site in search of a culprit suddenly telescoped to a single video from a Lord & Taylor security camera Wednesday. The second full day of the investigation into the attack that killed three people and injured at least 176 brought jitters, rumors and at least the hope that investigators had made important progress, though Massachusetts Gov. Deval L. Patrick (D) said that while the probe is “making some progress . . . it’s going to be slow, it’s going to be methodical.”
As the third day of investigations into the Boston Marathon bombings stretches into the evening, here is what we know so far:
- The FBI has released video and images of two suspects and has asked members of the public to send tips to them.
- The FBI has also said that they believe there is ‘no imminent danger.’
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said it remains unclear whether the bombing was the work of foreign or domestic terrorists.
- The search for clues continues.
- Boston University set up a fund for slain student Lu Lingzi.
- President Obama made an appearance at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- After speaking at an interfaith memorial service earlier in the day
Visit Washington Post for more:
Information Above Source is Washington Post
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH BOSTON
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE WORLD
WHY ARE SO MANY TRAGIC THINGS OCCURRING in 2013?
-Think About It